Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why Do We Fight?

All we do is fight anymore. And it is not even about the big stuff. I want to say it is his fault, but I know it is mine. And I cannot deal with the feelings.

I grew up very sheltered and there are things I just do not know. I am not trying to use that as an excuse but you cannot teach people some things. They have to learn.

I am exhausted from fighting. I know one of these days it will be the last fight and then my world will crumble.

I hope I have guidance from somewhere in 2014 and am able to fix what is broken. Because I cannot stand it anymore and I know he can't either.

Why do we fight? It ruins a nice day. Like it did today. But I have my escape and so does he. We need to be closer and talk more. We never go to bed angry though. That I learned from my mother and grandmother.

I don't want to fight anymore. I am tired. And I know he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment