Saturday, November 9, 2013

Just Pick Four!

I find it interesting that on my worst days, and fueled by anger usually or some other strong emotion, my best posts come out. I can even tell by the amount of views. People like to see raw emotion.

Well, my coffee post was a hit. I wanted it to be a fun Friday. Enough of the heavy stuff! Just for a day. There is a lot of good in my life. I am very blessed.

My coffee post was meant to be fun and so is the following:

http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1818777015&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=4526&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hYmVhdXRpZnVsbWVzcy5jb20vMjAxMy8xMC9mb3VyLXNpbXBsZS1nb2Fscy1iZWZvcmUtMjAxNC5odG1s&frame=1&click=0&user=4801371

This is from a favorite blog of mine on Bloglovin' called "A Beautiful Mess"

It is about a week old I apologize but there is time.

I want you to read it but the goal was to set four simple goals for yourself before 2014. And they are not allowed to be result oriented, so for example instead of "I will loose 10 pounds" it now becomes "I will eat more fresh vegetables". I ADORE this idea.

So I came up with my own list. It was a little tough :)

Four Simple Goals Before 2014:

1. I will eat more protein every day.
2. I will spend more time with my husband on his vacation.
3. I will stop making lists that never get done.
4. I will get up from a sitting position once and hour and stretch or walk, or choose something to loosen up my body and keep it from getting stiff.

Wow you were not sitting next to me but that was hard! And it took, well I will not tell you how long. And I am not sure that I did it correctly. I believe that, according to what I read, these goals are not result oriented, that they will enrich my life, and that they are positive.

Let me know what you think. Feel free to post your comments here about my goals as my friends. But definitely, since this was NOT my idea, go to the link provided to leave your comments and your goals!!!

Much luck and many blessings as 2013 starts to wind down.

No comments:

Post a Comment