Monday, November 4, 2013

Two In One Week

Words are so hurtful.

I wish they would stop landing on my front stoop.

Who are my friends?

Friends I know do not act like my friends do. This seems to be a running theme in my life.

No wonder I talk to my dog so much. He has no hang ups and does not judge me. He has no hurtful words for me. Just a look that says "I understand".

I want to open up my window wide and scream "EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN YOUR LIFE IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!" That goes for everybody.

There are forces in this world that bring us together and pull us apart. I am tired of being ripped apart from things.

I am not normal. I never have been. I never claimed to be. But I am a human being with feelings. Do not dump your emotional baggage on me. I will let it go around the airport carousel and let somebody else claim it.

Do I have the same amount of crap going on in my life that makes me think like you do? A resounding yes would be the answer. But I rise above. I have said it a million times and will probably say it a million more - NEGATIVE THINKING ATTRACTS NEGATIVE ENERGY!!! This is a scientific fact. I read a study on it. So stop keeping yourself in the place you are stuck in. That is your fault not mine.

I am always on the move. I surround myself with positive thoughts like a warm and fuzzy bathrobe. And I have to say I have been through enough that has made me want to be a Feel Sorry for me Sally, but I will not allow it. My positive thoughts draw positive energy and positivity to me. This is how I operate.

Please do not make me go through this again.

I talk a lot, so my voice is often hoarse. This is because I am very outgoing. I talk to strangers :) I talk to anyone I can. You learn so much from others. I take the positive and toss the negative.

I do not feel like screaming so I will hold it in. One day it is going to come out. But for now, I will let others scream for me.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry life is causing you such grief.... perhaps it's time to reassess where you are and your path. It can't be easy, but it might help see where you have been and which roads you should not travel again. I can only hope the scenery is better and the journey is a better one. That said, it's how YOU read the map that determines the journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt you are awesome. Life is tough but I have known this for years. It is not easy but I stay positive. Thank you for your suggestion there are a lot of things I need to reaassess, especially who my friends are. Such hurtful creatures people can be. And the sad part is I am too nice so I am an easy target to just dump on. But then somehow it is all my fault. It is okay I have a channel for it now. I have many roads i will not travel again. I put the detour sign up on one today lol! That is wonderful "It's how you read the map that determines the journey" You made me smile thank you.

    ReplyDelete