Monday, November 4, 2013

The End of a Friendship - How I See It

Boy everyone wants the Bear claws out this week.

I will not respond to what you said.

I have heard it once before - from a bully, and a woman who was completely miserable with her own life.

Your words have no power over me because I choose not to give them power.

By the way, do not quote back to me something I have quoted to you.

My Best Friend. HA! I was blind.

I am so sorry you "felt sorry for me" and had to "put up with me". I wish you would post the actual "End of a Friendship". You know what I am talking about.

It is not Christmas so I do not want to play your Reindeer Games.

I have every piece of mail you ever sent me. The proof is in the pudding.

I am negative? I have blogged about how negativity draws negativity. Do you know how I have fought through so many medical issues and come out on top? POSITIVE THINKING. My Doctors have commended me on it. I have also fought horrendous anxiety and came out on top. Positive thinking. And I do not need a book to teach me that but I think you do.

As far as being a bully, I am an RN. That is generally not something we do. But aside from that, I am a nice person. People would not say this to me if it was not true. What would they have to gain? I always put everybody's needs ahead of mine. EVERYONE tells me I am the nicest person they have ever met. My REAL best friend knows the REAL me. Which is just what I portray, you just have the image flipped in your head. Like the movie projector that is your brain is playing the movie of me upside down so you are getting a warped view of me.

So I keep being nice because that is who I am. And I keep getting kicked in the teeth.

And my husband is here to pick up the pieces. And he warned me twice about THIS "friendship". He is always right. That is why I love him so much. He really dislikes people who take advantage of me and upset me for no good reason.

This time I am letting it roll of my back like water because I was not the liar. I did not steal your ideas this is something you have created in your head to make up for the fact that you have gone nowhere and I do not think anything will ever make you happy. You want to be the girl in the book people feel sorry for because she has such a difficult life.

Did I want to put this out in public? No. But you want to make me look like some horrible person and how "oh swoon" I have made you suffer so you use some words I have seen posted by you before but this time it is about me. But it really is not.

I will not waste anymore time on this. It is breaking into my important time.

I have a wonderful and supportive family, I have a great blog here, and two more. My first guest will be giving me his questions any day. I am so excited because this was MY idea. Keep holding up your protest sign, you know the one that says I stole your ideas, because people are driving by too fast to notice it.

Why do I let people take advantage of me? I need to grow a thick skin and put my foot down. I am not going through this again. I refuse to. Nice Mollydee has left the building.

I will only continue to give to those who support me and who enhance my life. Not give to those who are always mopey and complaining "It is HIS fault, it is HER fault, This is just my life, just what I expected"

So do something about it.

I hate to say it again, NEGATIVE ATTITUDES DRAW ALL NEGATIVE THINGS TOO YOU. That has always been how I have felt. I invite the positive in. I wish I had a third eye to protect me from people like you. This is really bad this is not typical me to say things about somebody else. I would normally think it was somehow my fault and not say a word. I have grown weary of that. It is time to move on.

I do not believe your lies.

And the funniest thing is you insult me and then wish me well. That I laughed at.

The End of a Friendship was nothing special. It was ruined before it was written. You just keep thinking it was all my fault. That is okay because Karma is a bitch.

Oh and do not bother posting a comment - like you - it will get deleted from my life. Or as you said "As of now we will no longer have communications".


This picture, as you can see, reflects a complicated girl, a beautiful girl, with NO mask. Her eyes are closed and she is channeling only good and positive things, making her world more beautiful and life more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment