Friday, November 1, 2013

Negative Energy

Why do we do this horrible dance way too much? Why did a few minutes ago just occur?

He infuriates me! Snap out of it. When you think negative, you draw negative energy to you. You do not want to listen to what I say, so I return the favor. Yes it is spiteful, but necessary. I can tell you are not listening to me talk. You do not want help from anyone-that is on you buddy. You wanna pretend you are a martyr and sleep on the floor. Go ahead. You cannot blame me for getting up and walking away. Why make myself depressed and mad. You know what that does to me. Physically. I am trying. It may not appear that way but I am. I want to scream at you "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!??" I know most of the answer but there is a piece missing.

You also need to let go of the past. It is killing you. I know you feel like you are constantly reminded of it but that is a lot of you. Why do you think I smile and laugh all the time? I fill my mind with good things that are to come and I am sure there are good things to come. Forget religion. For a minute. You make your own energy and create your own thoughts. You are great 90 percent of the time or more. The rest I cannot deal with. It does not have to be like this. What is the answer? I think you know. But you really do not.

Please snap yourself out of it. For your own sake most of all. It is aging you way past your time. Sometimes even when you are having fun, you really are not in it and I can see that. Again, I will listen, I am here for you but do not drag me down with you.

I hope you can walk into Dunkin Donuts and walk back out. I want that more than anything. You know what I mean. And I hope it is permanent. One time in, and out.

It is going to work out and be okay. Remember how I always ask "Am I usually right when I say things are going to be ok?" and you say "Yes"

Well things are going to be okay. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I've known people like that. When they get in their moods, it is really hard to be around them.

    ReplyDelete